|ECHAs Member State Committee|
At its meeting in Helsinki of 7 and 8 October 2008 the ECHA Member State Committee unanimously agreed on the identification of 14 Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) that may become subject to authorisation. One additional substance was already identified as SVHC without Member State Committee involvement as no comments were provided during the public consultation.
These 15 substances will be included in the ‘Candidate List’ which will be published on the ECHA website later in October.
- 4,4'- Diaminodiphenylmethane
- Dibutyl phthalate
- Cobalt dichloride
- Diarsenic pentaoxide
- Diarsenic trioxide
- Sodium dichromate
- 5-tert-butyl-2,4,6-trinitro-m-xylene (musk xylene)
- Bis (2-ethyl(hexyl)phthalate) (DEHP)
- Hexabromocyclododecane (HBCDD) and all major diastereoisomers identified
- Alkanes, C10-13, chloro (Short Chain Chlorinated Paraffins)
- Lead hydrogen arsenate
- Benzyl butyl phthalate
- Triethyl arsenate